Time: 5:00 PM
Weather: Sunny and scattered clouds
• Few trees in mostly one side of the lake, they are thin with many green leaves. Have a cone shaped top.
• Green grass consistently around lake, appears to be healthy.
• Few bushes scattered along sidewalk, lighter green and thin.
• 1 or two thick trees on opposite side of lake near houses, are scattered per house. Branches of leaves reach the bottom of tree making it look like a giant bush.
• Water looks muggy, appears to have algae in lake.
• Many insects including but not limited to: mosquitos, love bugs, ladybugs, ants, spiders, and flies.
• I noticed many birds flying above but not at the actual lake, they would frequently fly …show more content…
B. I believe that if other students went to the spot I went to, their observations would be very similar to my own with exception to weather. This is because the area is a very well taken care of location and with that being said, on a different day, you will only find few more observations besides the items I described in my observations. This relates to observations real scientists make because observations can be similar to each scientist but they likely will never be the exact same.
C. I would test my prediction by returning to the lake in 4 months. That would be the steps I need to take in conducting the experiment. This relates to what a real scientist would do because they