P5 : Set Up A Standalone Computer System Essay
P6: Configure a computer system to meet user needs
P7: Test a computer system for functionality
• In this picture you can see all the parts are missing. They were removed so that we can put it back together.
• In the next picture you can see the RAM is placed in the slot. It is positioned in with small amount of force until the clips click into to place.
• In the next picture we installed in the hard drive which is positioned in vertical position, when you turn the computer on its side.
• The hard drive is then connected to the motherboard which is connected to all the wires.
• The power supply is then inserted inside the computer tower where we used the screws to screw it into place.
The picture will show the power supply being inserted
• Lastly this picture shows when the computer is put back together and when it is closed up.
• Firstly go on the web browser and type in Avast 2015 download software where this picture will show.
• Next click on free download where you will be shown this picture. Click on free download this is where it is going to ask if you ‘Do you allow the following programs to make changes to this computer’. Click Yes
• Then you will be shown this screen where you are installing the product. Once the orange bar is full you will be shown this picture.
• Now click ok, and now you have installed…